~ Welcome to the thoughts of our home, our life and our passions ~


4/27/11

Sensationally Six.


She's silly and addicted to laughter. . .like when she steals my phone to take pictures of herself while I'm driving. She's smart and curious, watching my every move or gesture in a public setting. She can hold a conversation at the dinner table, she runs around in the backyard screaming. She loves sequins and pink and horses and family. She is the oldest sister, who holds her own and is a meticulous caretaker. She makes her bed, cleans her room and then comes to wake me telling me I should do the same. She's going to be a doctor, a nurse, a "horse rider", a famous dancer, a beautiful friend, a rock star, a rodeo princess. . . but today, she's going to be six.

Happy Birthday to my baby girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment